- Stock: In Stock
- Product code: 41343
- MPN: PA-05(5mm-2.3kN)
Tension clamp for figure-8 fiber optic cable PA-05 with stainless steel or aluminum alloy messenger, are developed to anchor optical fiber cable with steel messenger during the construction of transmission fiber optic lines.
1. Anchoring clamps PA-07 are self-adjusted and appropriate for usage with steel messenger.
2. During anchoring of fiber optical cable, they guarantee no cable insulation damages or slipping, if indicated load achieved.
3. The stainless steel bail allows installations of tension clamps on a pole brackets or hooks.
4. Materials: stainless steel bail, high strength aluminum alloy, fiberglass reinforced plastic, Zink wedges.
5. All parts are secured, this prevents the loss of its pieces.
6. These anchoring clamps allow an easy, direct dead-ending of aerial figure-8 cable with steel messenger without additional tools.
7. All the assemblies passed the tensile tests, operation experience with temperatures ranging from – 60 °C up to +60 °C test, temperature cycling test, aging test, corrosion resistance test etc.
over insulation, mm
|PA-05||260||3 – 5||2.3|