- Stock: Out Of Stock
- Product code: 31307
Punch Down Tool for Impact 110 Krone, AMP Modules
This specially designed tool is used to terminate and trim wires with one low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations. Universal scissors cut a variety of cable types, including 20 AWG to 26 AWG, and type 1 foam-insulated conductors.
1. Industry standard, internationally accepted
2. IMAPCT Krone, AMP Modules,
Putting wires into sockets, patch panels or outlets
Can be used on shielded or unshielded twisted pair cables to 110 / keystone jacks
3. Hook and Spudger tools are built into the handle
Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires.
Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket.
4. Ratchet Type, Easy to use hook and spudger.
5. Specially-made tool blade for durability.
6. Low-impact punch, bring new ease and speed to all of your installations.