GENERAL COMMERCIAL CONDITIONS / MA / EXCOM EOOD
IMPORTANT: READ PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CONDITIONS
By acknowledging you agree to collect and use your information, as well as to send advertisements to the email you specify.
These General Terms and Conditions (GC) have been prepared and established on the basis of Art. 298, para. 1 of the Commercial Law of "EXCOM" Ltd., with UIC 115875496, with its registered office and registered office: Plovdiv, Southern Industrial Zone, 134 Bratya Buxton Str.
II. Signing a contract
1. These General Terms and Conditions shall apply to any offer or sale concluded by EXCOM EOOD. All our deliveries are made in accordance with these General Conditions of Sale and Delivery.
2. Any modification or deviation of these GTCs requires our written consent in view of their validity and is valid only in the specific case. These Terms of Service derogate from their conflicting terms of purchase for the buyer.
3. By submitting the invoice by the Seller to the Buyer or his representative by hand, by mail, by email, by courier or otherwise, the Buyer declares that he is aware and accepts unconditionally and fully these General Terms and Conditions.
1. The price of the Goods or Service shall be entered on the invoice issued by the Seller and / or the goods receipt and / or other document prepared by the Seller.
2. All shipping costs for the delivery of the goods shall be borne by the Buyer.
3. Any discounts or reductions provided shall apply only to the relevant delivery and not to subsequent orders or deliveries.
IV. Payment and penalties
1. Liabilities for invoices issued by EXCOM Ltd. shall be payable by bank transfer or cash after the invoice has been issued.
2. In the case of a deferred payment, this shall be stated explicitly on the invoice and shall indicate the period within which the payment is to be made.
3. In case of late payment, a penalty of 0,1% per day of the amount due, but not more than 10% of its value, shall be due.
4. If there are several invoices, EXCOM EOOD has the right, despite the reason given by the Buyer, to deduct his earlier obligations first. If there is a delay in payments on invoices whose maturity has occurred, the Seller has the right to refuse subsequent requests from the Buyer before full payment of the previous deliveries.
V. Delivery and acceptance time
1. The buyer declares that the recipient of the goods is his representative and confirms the actions of the representative on receipt of the goods in case the recipient of the goods is not the Buyer himself.
2. The delivery time for delivery by the Seller is within 10 days from the conclusion of the contract, unless another delivery deadline has been agreed in writing.
3. In case the Buyer fails to comply with the general terms and conditions, the delivery period shall cease to run - until the relevant obligation is fulfilled.
4. If due to force majeure circumstances - strikes, natural disasters, war or other events for which EXCOM EOOD is not guilty, a temporary obstruction of delivery occurs, then the delivery time is extended by the period during which the event lasts. If for the reasons mentioned above or as a result of damage for which the Seller is not at fault, delivery is temporarily impossible, the obligation to deliver shall be canceled.
5. If the Buyer does not show up to receive the Goods within the agreed term, or if the delivery time is not agreed within 3 (three) days after sending by invitation from the Seller, the Seller may cancel the contract without giving an additional term or leaving warehouse unsolicited goods, the cost in the latter case being borne by the Buyer. 6. Delivery shall be made ex-stock of the Seller, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
7. The transfer of the Goods to another location or to the carrier may be arranged, in which case the risk of loss and damage shall pass to the Buyer from the moment the Goods leaves the Seller's warehouse. If, at the request of the Buyer, the goods are shipped or shipped to their registered office, the risk passes to the Buyer once the shipment is delivered to the person performing the transport. If the shipment is delayed at the request of the Buyer, the risk passes to him when declaring readiness for shipment.
8. If the Buyer refuses delivery, after the conclusion of the contract, the Buyer owes 10% of the due remuneration as a penalty. 9. For each individual delivery, EXCOM Ltd. issues a goods receipt or acceptance protocol, which accompanies the goods described in the invoice and which the customer signs upon receipt of the delivery. By signing the goods receipt or the acceptance protocol, the customer agrees on the quantities and quality of the goods described therein. Acceptance of the goods shall be deemed to have been effected by the signature of the goods receipt, delivery note or invoice.
10. For orders consisting of several partial deliveries, default, delayed or inaccurate